Situated next to the friendly, growing city of Beit Shemesh, our location offers the perfect place for a year abroad. While Jerusalem or Tel Aviv is just a bus (40 minutes) or train (30 minutes) ride away, you can visit friends in nearby yeshivot, enjoy the local shopping and restaurants, play in parks and sports fields, and be hosted on Shabbat by families and faculty who live locally.
Yesodei HaTorah has modern dorms in villas, helping you feel just as comfortable as you did at home. We provide all your meals, and you also have access to a private yeshiva kitchen. Our facilities are open throughout the academic year, including vacations, all Shabbatot, and chagim.
- Beautiful campus includes spacious dorm rooms, student lounges, music room, weight room, and sports & recreation facilities
- Delicious meals prepared on-site by our dining room staff
- Exciting tiyulim throughout Israel complement a rich student experience on-campus
- Extracurricular activities include yeshiva football and basketball teams, guitar lessons, the yeshiva band, chazanut lessons, and chesed opportunities
- Yesodei HaTorah students come from all over the United States, Canada, and Great Britain